Data Analytics | Scotland
About The Role
• Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
• Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
• Accountable for the full traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytics outputs
• Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, ensuring the best result
• Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
• Strong experience in data management, analytics and reporting, with proficiency in its core tools
Please get in touch if you are planning to secure a role in Scotland, we can provide expert market advice and options across a range of industries.
CA, CPA, ACA, CIMA, ANZ, SAICA or equivalent
Contract or Perm
Immediately available or arriving within two weeks? APPLY NOW. Arriving in the next three months? ARRANGE PRE-ARRIVAL INTERVIEWS.
About the Market
Making plans for this year? To learn more about the UK job market, join our next free webinar, or get in touch.