Digital Marketing Manager | Law Firm
About The Role
£40,000 – £45,000
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will optimise the company website from a lead gen and content perspective.
You must have strong content, website optimisation and editorial skills and will be joining a new & growing team from a variety of backgrounds.
Key responsibilities include:
– Lead digital marketing activity across the business – ensuring key stakeholders are engaged with daily activity, performance and future innovations
– End to end responsibility of digital marketing channels, across website, email, social media and paid. Accountable for ensuring each channel is utilised effectively and plays a defined role in engaging with users across the marketing funnel – from reach to conversion
– Guardian of the digital content and brand tone of voice
– Working alongside the SEO agency and leveraging your position as the content guardian, continually ensure the website’s content capitalises on its SEO potential
– Producer and owner of the digital content pipeline
– Manage paid digital campaigns with the agency
– An expert content writer and editor, with strong proof-reading skills
– Adept at using content management and planning tools
– Advanced website CMS editing skills
– Experience of using CRM and email marketing systems (HubSpot desired)
– Experienced user of Google Analytics and/or other digital analytics platforms
– Experience of using Google Ads and/or managing agencies to deliver paid search
– Strong background in using social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
– Working knowledge of GDPR, data protection and privacy rules
2+ years experience in a similar role & intermediate to advanced digital skills.