About The Role
£60000 – £70000
Our client, a global investment management institution, with significant Assets Under Management, currently seeks a Finance Manager, to be based in London.
The Finance Manager, will be part of the wider Finance team and will:
– Be responsible for the group cost allocations and recharges including ensuring the policy is up-to-date and correctly applied.
– Develop and deploy reporting, incorporating descriptive data where possible, to support greater transparency of the allocated cost base to a variety of users.
– Manage the monthly IT cost recharging process whilst improving the reporting.
– Work closely with the business, financial control, VAT and transfer pricing teams to ensure that the needs of each function are met.
– Act as point of contact for internal and external stakeholders providing analysis as needed.
– Be heavily involved in the annual budgeting plan and other key projects.
– Manage one individual, reviewing their work and conducting appraisals.
As such, the successful Finance Manager will have the following skills and experience:
– Qualified ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA (or equivalent) with extensive knowledge of cost reporting and allocations.
– Previous experience working for a large corporate environment (preferably Financial Services).
– A strong background in providing business support to senior stakeholders.
– Confident communicator capable of explaining complex processes to users with and without finance backgrounds.
– Self starter able to work independently and deliver change on a timely basis.
CA or CPA Qualified
As this is a permanent role, you will need a long term Visa for UK (eg: Ancestry Visa, UK Passport, ILR, Family/Partner Visa, Pre-settled status)
Immediately available or arriving within two weeks? APPLY NOW. Arriving in the next three months? ARRANGE PRE-ARRIVAL INTERVIEWS.
About the Market
Making plans for this year? To learn more about the UK job market, join our next free webinar, or get in touch.