Fund Accounting Manager
About The Role
£60000 – £70000
Are you a qualified accountant with extensive private debt audit/accounting exposure? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global financial services group based in the City of London.
• Working with a renowned alternative investment firm across Evergreen and closed ended funds
• Analysing transactions, reviewing monthly NAV packs and producing investor reporting
• Reviewing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements as well as partner capital reporting
• Monitoring capital call and distribution, management fee and waterfall calculations
• Managing client issues and projects through to satisfactory resolution
• Building effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels
The ideal applicant must have:
• CA or similar qualification gained through practice, and fund audit exposure or relevant experience gained in an investment management firm
• In-depth knowledge of private debt/equity, real estate or other alternative investment funds
• Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders
• Demonstrated track record of strong client management in the financial sector
• Able to work well under pressure and providing solutions to complex problems
As this is a permanent role, you will need a long term Visa for UK (eg: Ancestry Visa, UK Passport, ILR, Family/Partner Visa, Pre-settled status)
Immediately available or arriving within two weeks? APPLY NOW. Arriving in the next three months? ARRANGE PRE-ARRIVAL INTERVIEWS.
About the Market
Making plans for this year? To learn more about the UK job market, join our next free webinar, or get in touch.