HR PROJECT MANAGER– Healthcare
About The Role
HR Project Manager– Healthcare
Tax Free Salary – competitive expat package
HR Project Manager– Healthcare
The end client is the largest public provider of primary health care, with 29 health centers across the State of Qatar delivering a range of primary health care services focused on disease prevention, healthy lifestyles, and wellness.
We are seeking a CIPD qualified (or equivalent) HR Project Manager with experience in healthcare related projects to provide HR support and expertise to the client across a variety of Human Resource disciplines including:
- Workforce planning
- Employee relations
- Compensation and benefits.
The post holder is also responsible for project managing any national HR/Workforce related projects relevant to Qatar National Health Strategy, QNV 2030 and the 5-year Corporate Strategic Plan.
Implementation of sustainable and enduring change through buy-in of the organization is essential to the success of this role.
The successful candidate will have a full understanding of the core pillars of HR and be able to provide advice and guidance on any HR or Workforce matter that may arise.
With strong project management skills, the successful candidate will understand the need to work collaboratively within the organization, and externally.
- Provide advisory and proactive tangible support to the department’s key stakeholders.
- Review and provide recommendations in developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Lead and provide effective support to the Workforce Planning team in developing and maintaining the Key Performance indicators, evaluating the results and benchmarking appropriately.
- Analyse the KPI results including benchmarking the relations between various KPI matrices and support the management for better informed decisions on various HR outcomes.
- To coach and advise a variety of key stakeholders within the department to ensure continuous development and improvement.
- Developing a systematic process for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects.
- Ensure the department is well represented in key forums and senior meetings, and ensures compliance with all relevant organizational reporting systems, advising and innovating continuous improvements where deemed appropriate.
Skills and Experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in HR or, Business Administration. (Masters Desirable)
Certifications: Certification in Project Management or Health Care Management and associate or chartered member of CIPD or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 8 years of HR experience with a considerable background in healthcare.
Language Skills: English – Essential. Arabic- Beneficial.
Computer Skills: Expert level in MS office applications relevant to HR
- Strong reporting and forecasting skills
- Proven analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to guide and advise according to best practice
- Attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Demonstrate considerable experience in the field of Human Resources, in particular workforce planning and development
- Demonstrate considerable experience working across large scale HR projects
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
Doha – Qatar
Please note, the client requires the successful candidate to relocate to Doha.