London Accounting Jobs For Aussies and Kiwis
After settling into a new post-pandemic norm, there are now more London accounting jobs in commerce, industry, professional services and technology compared to pre-covid.
While the UK job market remains a good choice for Aussie and Kiwi accountants, it is more competitive than previous years – we’re seeing the UK job market recede a bit, along with an increase in Aussies and Kiwis making the move.
That’s where we step in to help. Get in touch to beat the competition to the best London accounting careers in the UK.
- Earn up to £120,000 pa
- Work in London, travel Europe in your downtime
- Be open to opportunities and get a job before you go
If you are a qualified or part-qualified accountant from Australia or New Zealand with 2+ years of relevant experience, our London-based clients want to speak with you! They have multiple opportunities for people with your skills across a wide range of industries.
What You Will Need
As a qualified or part-qualified accountant from Australia or New Zealand, you will be expected to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Degree qualified in accounting or finance
- CAANZ, CPA, CIMA or similar OR 2+ years’ relevant experience
- Solid report writing and communication/presentation skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent Excel skills and knowledge
- An excellent eye for detail
In addition to the above qualifications and skills, you may have prior experience in any of the following jobs:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Planning Analyst
- Tax Specialist
- Business & Financial Analyst
- Finance Business Partner
- Group Accountant
- Finance Manager
- Audit & Risk Specialist
- Financial Accountant
With 20+ years in the market and well-established connections, the team at Global Career HQ have a successful track record of helping Aussie & Kiwi accountants, analysts, and auditors find finance and accounting jobs in London.
Best of all, our services are entirely free. View current jobs.