About The Role
£50000 – £60000
Our client, a leading global asset management institution, currently seeks a Management Accountant, to be based in London.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
– Providing accurate and timely monthly management accounts information to business users
– Performing monthly processes including accruals, cost review and calculations
– Maintaining the integrity of data within the Group general ledger systems via the monthly reconciliation process
– Liaising with other finance teams to enable timely submission of reports
– Assisting with the annual budgeting process
– Identifying and implementing efficiency improvements to the monthly processing cycle
– Responding to ad hoc queries from Senior Management in a timely manner
As such, the successful Management Accountant will have the following skills and experience:
– Qualified CA/CPA accountant with management accounting experience in a large (ideally financial services) corporate environment
– Strong IT skills including Excel, with Oracle and HFM experience an advantage
– Have a team focus and be adaptable and willing to learn
– Diligent, accurate and aware of control environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As this is a permanent role, you will need a long term Visa for UK (eg: Ancestry Visa, UK Passport, ILR, Family/Partner Visa, Pre-settled status)
Immediately available or arriving within two weeks? APPLY NOW. Arriving in the next three months? ARRANGE PRE-ARRIVAL INTERVIEWS.
About the Market
Making plans for this year? To learn more about the UK job market, join our next free webinar, or get in touch.