Risk | Scotland
About The Role
• Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
• Analysing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
• Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks
• Establishing the level of risk the company are willing to take
• Preparing risk management and insurance budgets
• Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience
• Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders
• Creating business continuity plans to limit risks
• Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
• Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
• Relevant experience in working in a risk management role
Please get in touch if you are planning to secure a role in Scotland, we can provide expert market advice and options across a range of industries.
CA, CPA, ACA, CIMA, ANZ, SAICA or equivalent
Contract or Perm
Immediately available or arriving within two weeks? APPLY NOW. Arriving in the next three months? ARRANGE PRE-ARRIVAL INTERVIEWS.
About the Market
Making plans for this year? To learn more about the UK job market, join our next free webinar, or get in touch.