Senior Accountant | Fintech
About The Role
£65,000 – £70,000
The Finance team is seeking a qualified accountant for an integral role within Finance Operations, and responsibility for a combination of financial and management accounting, and project support, as the Group transitions from a private company to a public listed group.
– Monthly Management accounts support for the Group
– Technical support on accounting to the Finance Operations team
– Supporting Annual and interim accounts external financial reporting for a Public listed group
– Financial governance including documentation of processes, controls and policies
– Accounting systems administration and improvements
– Project support including reviewing, designing and implementing process controls and system improvements including new software, as required.
– Supporting the Share based administration and reporting
– Audit support
– Company secretarial liaison with Legal team
– VAT and Payroll compliance support
Minimum 2 years Post Qualified experience preferably Chartered
Post Graduate Degree
Immediately available or arriving within two weeks? APPLY NOW. Arriving in the next three months? ARRANGE PRE-ARRIVAL INTERVIEWS.
About the Market
Making plans for this year? To learn more about the UK job market, join our next free webinar, or get in touch.