Senior Group Accountant
About The Role
£350/pd Inside – £350/pd inside
• Support the completion of the local statutory accounts, ensuring they are filed on time and they can be reconciled to the group consolidation system.
• Support the completion of three sets of consolidated financial statements, ensuring they can be reconciled to the group consolidation system, are of high-quality, and are completed in time for our stakeholders.
• Support the group audit process, working with the external audit team, provided them with high quality information and ensuring the audit is completed on time.
• Support the review of new IFRS requirements and/or regulatory issues and recommend how the business should prepare to meet them.
• Provide best in class technical accounting advice to the business through written technical accounting papers.
• Support the identification and mitigation of accounting risks across the Group
• Support ad hoc analysis as required by the Global teams, including the Exec, Treasury, Tax, FP&A, IT, Legal, and HR.
Finance team development
• Be an active part of the Group Finance team, support the development of a professional, high performing function.
• Coach and develop junior financial accounting and reporting team members
Knowledge and Skills:
Our client has been at the forefront of global mobile satellite communications for forty years, and is the market leading provider of voice and high-speed data communications for users on land, at sea and in the air through its constellation of 14 geostationary satellites.
Professional accounting qualification (ACA or overseas equivalent)
Immediately available or arriving within two weeks? APPLY NOW. Arriving in the next three months? ARRANGE PRE-ARRIVAL INTERVIEWS.
About the Market
Making plans for this year? To learn more about the UK job market, join our next free webinar, or get in touch.