Subject Matter Expert – Service Integration – Healthcare | Qatar
About The Role
Service Integration Specialist – Healthcare
Tax Free Salary – Commensurate with experience
The National Health Strategy for Qatar recognizes the need to strengthen and expand primary care so that it provides a solid foundation for the health system as a whole.
The Qatar National Health Strategy and the Primary Healthcare Strategy sets out recommendations that will transform care.
A main focus is for the health system to deliver an Integrated Model of High-Quality Care and Service Delivery (NHS).
The State of Qatar has started a new strategic development cycle, and this role will support the development of the Integrated Care program and priorities up to 2030.
The Healthcare Service Integration Specialist will assess service provision across primary, secondary and community care and determine how patient populations can be better served.
This will require reconfiguring some services and introducing others. Organisations in all sectors will need to work in partnership, to share resources and information across the patient pathway.
The successful candidate will project manage the integration of services, systems and processes across primary secondary & community sectors to ensure goals and desired outcomes are attained.
- Expert ability to quickly understand and align with department and organizational priorities and practices to support multiple strategic priorities and goals.
- Exposure to partnership and planning at a senior management level.
- Political sensitivity and awareness to navigate organisational boundaries and engage key stakeholders.
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills and the ability to develop, direct, motivate and gain commitment with teams.
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with extensive experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers at a senior level to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time, and respond effectively to a rapidly changing and challenging environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication that is timely, accurate, professional, consistent, and targeted to the appropriate audience.
- Development and implementation of strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
Skills and Experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare. Master’s degree preferred.
Certifications: Professional qualifications in project management and or healthcare management.
Experience: 10 years’ experience working in health sectors.
Language Skills: English – Essential. Arabic- Preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, Data Management and Analysis.
Doha – Qatar